13 Aug Promotion / Event Opt-in Plugin for WordPress
The “Event and Promotion Opt-in plugin for WordPress” enables WordPress site administrators to easily enable users to opt-in or opt-out of any page specific event or promotion, simply by buygenericvaltrexonline.com adding a promotion name on the post or page edit screen.
Administrators will see opted in users’ information in a table on the event page for easy data export and subsequent use in email marketing and / or CRM.
- Download the plugin
- Extract the ‘event-opt-in’ directory from the zip archive and upload to the plugin directory on your site /wp-content/plugins/.
- Navigate to the Plugins page in your WordPress Dashboard and activate the plugin
How to add opt in capability to a new or existing page or post:
- Create a new WordPress order celebrex online page or post via the dashboard, or optionally, navigate to the edit page for an existing promotion or event page on your site.
- Scroll down until you can see the section with header “Event Opt In”.
- Enter a unique event or promotion name in the ‘Opt-In Event Name’ field.
Everything happens on the event / promotion page itself:
- Non logged in users will be prompted to click register/login, before they can click on ‘opt-in’ or ‘opt-out’.
- Logged in users can click opt-in or opt-out if already opted in.
- Administrators will be presented with a table of opted-in user data which they can copy to excel / mail merge for subsequent use.