28 Jul Evergreen Content Scheduling Plugin For WordPress & Twitter
Schedule & share evergreen content from your WordPress site to be broadcast to your Twitter account at specified intervals
“Evergreen content” is website content which is still relevant and of interest to your target audience weeks, months or even years after publication.
The value of evergreen content is that it can continue to deliver traffic, leads, conversions and social shares and can occupy valuable positions in search-engine results pages for a prolonged period of time.
Parse.ly found that topic-specific sites generally received a higher percentage of traffic from evergreen stories than breaking-news sites did. The mileage you get out of people coming across old stories varies a lot depending on what kind of content you have.
DDM Evergreen Content Sharing Plugin for WordPress
The DDM evergreen content sharing plugin enables you to easily schedule and share buying celebrex from mexico your evergreen content from your WordPress website to Twitter at specified intervals.
Installation & Setup
- Download the plugin
- upload the plugin to the wp-content/plugins folder on your website
- visit the Plugins section in your WordPress Dashboard and activate the plugin
- Go to the plugin settings page via the dashboard menu (Settings=>Evergreen Content Sharing
- Configure access to your Twitter account for the plugin by creating a Twitter App associated with your Twitter account here and entering your access keys on the plugin settings page
- Select your evergreen content post category and/or a custom field to specify which posts to be shared to Twitter
- Select your desired scheduling frequency and broadcast start date and click “Save”
If you have any questions, comments or feedback regarding this plugin, please get in touch.